Valentines Gift Guide For Her

13:09




Valentines Day is just round the corner so I thought I'd put together a little wishlist...I'm personally looking forward to the day after so I can (hopefully) get lots of good things for myself in the sale hehe! ^.^


Cherry Blossom






My first choice, is this candle from Yankee candle! Cherry Blossom is one of the nicest scents ever (trust me!) And also, fits the pink, valentines theme perfectly! £19.99

Buy it here













Next is this bath bomb from one of my favourite shops; Lush <3 who doesn't love Lush? It's only £2.95 and smells of raspberry, lime and rose. Yum

Buy it here








                                                     
Image result for miss dior absolutely blooming                                            



We need a perfume in the mix! This Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming perfume is gorgeous and such a classical scent.










Image result for berlin




Who wouldn't want to be taken away to Berlin? Wowcher are doing a great offer from £69 per person for a 2 night stay, including flights!














The prettiest nail varnish colour which ever existed!


Image result for AMY POINTED CLEAR PANEL COURT







You would never believe me if I told you how much these shoes are from Boohoo! I love the crushed velvet material and they're available in black too!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram