How to Boost Your Self-Confidence Instantly

00:09

1) Have a Shower.

Having a shower makes you feel refreshed and ready for the day, so even if it's the middle of the day and you need an instant boost, jump in the shower even if it's just for a quick 5 minute shower, when you get out, you will feel re-energized and ready for the (rest of) the day.

Resultado de imagen de shower tumblr

2) Spend Time putting Makeup on.
Lately I've loved doing my makeup, I'm talking full highlight, contour and eye shadow. It makes me feel so much better and instantly boosts my self-confidence!

Resultado de imagen de applying makeup

3)Listen to Music Whilst Getting Ready.
Music sets the mood so if you want to boost your self-confidence, listen to motivating, confident music- I recommend Beyonce, Destiny's Child, That's My Girl by Fifth Harmony etc. ;)

Imagen relacionada

4)Take Some Selfies
Take some great selfies, use some fun Snapchat filters or film some 'stories', have a self-loving photo shoot.

Resultado de imagen de selfies

5)Paint your Nails and/or Do Your Hair 
Spending time making yourself look nice will instantly boost your confidence and will leave you feeling great all day! It's so worth it that even just 20 minutes out of your day can make you feel so good!

Resultado de imagen de paint your nails

6)Chat to Family or Friends
Talking to people who care about you will make you feel loved and appreciated and leave you glowing with self-confidence.

Resultado de imagen de best friend goals coffee


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I completely agree with all of these, I love having a quick shower and painting my nails to brighten up my mood! You have a lovely blog here by the way, well done you.. I know how much hard works goes into a blog like this! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adele, that means a lot <3

      Delete
  2. Putting make up on makes me feel 10x more confident - dont know where I'd be without it!
    Lovely post!
    Olivia / Olivia Roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips!

    https://www.instagram.com/lovelystyle_blog/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram