Home Decor Inspo

10:14




I'm due to move into my new flat in less than a month and I'm so excited, mostly because it means I get to decorate!! I've been screen-shotting every insta home decor post which I love and gathering inspo for my new flat. I can't wait to move in and get started so below are some of my top buys which I've got my eye on.
On the left I have put pictures of my inspo and on the right I have put the image of the product I have found, based on the inspo which is available to purchase, along with the link below.

The very first thing I wanted is black photo frames with minimalist prints.

BLACK-WHITE-GLOSS-Picture-frame-photo-frame-poster-frames-WITH-BESPOKE-MOUNT





















I found a variety of these black frames, available in different colours and sizes from a seller on ebay. I plan to put black and white prints in the frames along with hints of green. Link below.

Buy the frames here


Image result for large grey knitted throw home decor Hand-Chunky-Sofa-Bed-Knitted-Blanket-Thick-Yarn-Merino-Wool-Bulky-Knitting-Throw

I am absolutely in love with these over-sized thick knitted blankets and think they look amazing either draped over the sofa or on the bed! I've found this great alternative from another ebay seller for a great price.

Buy the blanket here

Modern Artistic Brass Copper Clear Glass Jewel-boxed Pentagon Shape Glass Geometric Terrarium Plant Succulent Planter Box Moss Fern Decor Container with Swing Lid Gold

I think small green cacti or succulent would look great in these modern geometric plant pots. They can be placed on a surface as a feature piece or hung up due to the top ring design. I plan to put mine on either the dining table or balcony table.

Buy Plant Pot here

Image result for home decor inspo mini cactiIKEA CACTACEAE potted plant with pot

Mini cacti will be perfect to put into the geometric terrariums as well as in small plant pots. I found these from ikea.

Buy The Plants here

Image result for home decor inspo fluffy cushions  Mercer41 Josephine Scatter Cushion

I can't get enough of grey, white and pink. Fluffy cushions are essential and again can be used on the bed, sofa or dining or balcony chairs. These cushions from Wayfair are amazing!

Buy The Cushions here

Image result for home decor inspo full length mirror                              

Mirrors are great for making a room appear larger and also just very handy haha! I adore this white Amba Leaner mirror.

Get The Mirror here

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and like the products which I have selected. I'm so excited to put everything together and see how it all looks. I will be sure to do a blog post on the finished look and can't wait to share it with you and see what you think.

What type of home decor do you like?

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. The little succulents are adorable! Love them for the bedroom.
    Nice inspo!

    http://www.desiringsme.com/summer-style-goals/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your choices look so elegant! I'm sure you heard about Houzz, just in case you are looking for more ideas.

    Pop by to check my new blog post
    http://www.elegantduchess.com/2017/07/11/ruffle-up-you-are-in-for-a-wavy-ride/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ooooh, no I've not heard about Houzz, I'll have to check it out!
      Yes I'll have a look at your blog post now <3
      X

      Delete
  3. I love Argos, buy it here argos.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yesss, I love Argos too! I'll defo have to have a look on their website too. Thank you! :D X

      Delete
  4. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andjela, thank you so much!! <3
      Yes, I'd love to follow each other, I'll head over to your blog now and follow you :)
      X

      Delete
  5. I love the oversized knitted blankets. They bring such a cozy vibe to any room. Love all these products that you selected! :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yana <3
      Me too, I've just ordered a big one in grey, I can't wait for it to come! I think it'll be great for Autumn and Winter time too :D

      X

      Delete
  6. So cool ideas. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a beautiful weekend.

    Love, Esther
    https://lifestyle-tale.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those geometric pots are so cute. My friend got me one for my birthday so I might try putting a plant in it!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh yes, good idea!! <3
      Thanks Aleeha X

      Delete
  8. omg your blog is beautiful! thanks for sharing :)

    jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everyone!!!HOW I GOT MY WIFE BACK/MY BABY WITH THE HELP OF Dr. AHMED
    I have being married to my wife for the past 3 years and 9 months we have obviously being living fine for those past few years. but the problem i was having was that i haven't being able to impregnate her because i thought i had a low sperm count,i had being visiting many hospital done various of test and samples but to no avail because all they could tell me was that am perfectly fine but i know that i am not fine my wife has being becoming impatient because i haven't being able to impregnate her after so many years. Things got worst each day, every seconds of my life i always think of what next to do because am being fed of me being incapable. i have come across so many health attendant who normally tell me that i have no problem. but i know that am sincerely not OK. One faithful evening when i came online in search of some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer, and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Cora, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 28 hours, he is the answer to all your problem. that is how they got help from Dr Ahmed, their wife back, how they got their husband back, how they got their low sperm on high rate with the help of Dr Ahmed i had to quickly get his email/phone number on line and contact him as soon as i could because i needed help urgently we had some talk and what i will do to get my self OK. he told me that all i had do is to get some items for purification and cleansing, i did all of those and thanks to Dr Ahmed am perfectly fine and my wife has given birth to Twins of the same sex all thanks to Dr Ahmed for his wonderful help... Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/Whats-app: +2348160153829.
    Curry Nathan from UK

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love interior design in general and this post is so useful! I literally rearrange the furniture of my room twice a month and I’m aware this is not so normal haha
    xx Ele | http://elewithlove.it/
    -
    https://www.instagram.com/ele_withlove/
    https://twitter.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram