Local Treacle Market

13:22

I went to the local Treacle Market for the very first time this Sunday. I didn't know what to expect but I loved it! It was full of music, homemade pies, sizzling sausages and burgers, lotsss of desserts and artisan.





I absolutely love it when stalls have free samples. I have to try everything and also I'm such an indecisive person so it takes me a while, a lot of contemplation and sampling before I can make a decision.


I've never even seen such peculiar mushrooms.



These cupcakes looked amazing! Each flavour was so pretty and perfect!!


It started off as a nice sunny day but there was a light spot of an absolutely torrential downpour monsoon...



These cheesecakes were incredible. The picture doesn't do them justice but the flavours were such amazing combinations.

 

Wowwww look at those olives...shame I don't like olives but they look great haha!



Last but not least...ONION BAJHI'S I had to get quite a few of these...my absolute faves!!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Wow, these food photos look amazing!!
    Have an awesome day,
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kris <3
      You too, hope you have a nice day X

      Delete
  2. Ahh, the food looks soooo nice :D

    http://www.torikristine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh some of this food looks absolutely drool worthy!
    Laura - www.welltravelledgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love food markets! The perfect plan for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Raquel, food markets make for the perfect weekend! :) X

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram