Christmas Shopping in Paris

08:23

On Saturday afternoon we went out for a nice stroll. As neither of us have our monthly unlimited navigo passes for the metro this month, as we're not staying in Paris for all of December, we tried not to venture too far. When you have a metro pass, you can go almost wherever you like, safe in the knowledge that you can just hop onto the metro whenever you've had enough and be home in more or less 20 minutes max!!
We headed to Le Marais; a place which I know is really popular but we've never actually explored it properly, we've tried but must have gone down the wrong road haha! Anyway, this time we followed the masses which obviously never fails. We found ourselves walking down the most cute, festive roads, laden with decadent Christmassy shops.



Including the most mouth-watering food!













With all the sweet treats around, we gave in and got white chocolate chip cookies ^.^



Then we popped into a cool comic book convention which we spotted. Although I'm not really a fan of comic books myself, we thought it would be worth a look!



There were artists drawing on the walls which I loved.



Then we came across the Pompidou center.



...and a cool tree decorated with books.


Then back to the shops!









When we'd finally had enough of drooling over chocolates, cakes and cookies we began to head home and realized quite quickly that we'd walked a  lot further than we'd thought...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The shops look so lovely! I want to go Christmas shopping again. I really like your blog, I'm following you now on G+. checkout my blog and if you like it you can follow me too. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Perla! I like your blog too, and your YouTube channel!! I'll subscribe :)

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram